The versatile, panel-loading Mountainsmith Approach 50 backpack has the organizational and performance features you need for weekends in the backcountry, technical day hiking and extended travel.
The throw-open zippered front panel provides full access to the interior of the 50L pack.
The single aluminium stay and PE framesheet provide load stability by transferring weight to the padded removable waistbelt.
This is a scaled-down and budget version of the Ghost 50.
- Panel loader system, ideal for trail & travel .
- ICS Cup waistbelt fitment (ICS - Illiac Crest Shelf)..
- Main compartment for your gear.
- Front panel pocket with internal organizational sleeves.
- 1 small zippered front pocket
- 2 accessory / organizational zippered side pockets
- 2 Side mesh panel pockets fit water bottles.
- Anvil Airway perspiration control back panel system.
- Lumbar Control Point pad.
- Dual density shoulder straps with load-lifter straps.
- Delt Wing Compression waistbelt adjustment.
- Adjustable elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch .
- Internal hydration compatible with exit port.
- Side compression straps with quick release hardware.
- Haul handle
- 210d Duramax® Junior Ripstop Nylon
- 420d Duramax® Nylon
- 210d Ripstop Lining
- 25" x 12" x 9" (63.25 x 30.5 x 22.75 cm)
- Waist belt width: 1.5"
- Wait belt circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso size: 17" - 21" (43 - 53.5 cm)
- 3050 cubic inches / 50 L
- Up to 35 lbs / 16 kg
- 3 lb 4 oz. / 1.5 kg