Ideal for gear intensive backpacking excursions. Whether you are bringing your photo gear, fishing tackle, or hammock; this pack has room for your deluxe backcountry campsite. Intuitive features make this a smart and convenient backpacking solution; including a hydration sleeve and port, side-canted water bottle pocket, lower sleeping pad access compartment, external mesh stash pocket, smart phone-sized waist belt pocket, generous lash points for tools, ridged EVA back panel padding, pocket pass-through compression straps, adjustable torso suspension, an easy forward pull waist belt, and a removable top lid for short trips from camp.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you are looking for a durable pack for camping trips with more than a few comforts, this is the pack for you.
- TuningFork™ waistbelt framesheet for form fitting over iliac crest hip bone
- Forward pull waistbelt with V adjustment webbing
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket with daisy chain attachment loops
- PE Framesheet with X configuration AL Stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Anvil Airway ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- SlingShot™ detachable top lid converts into a lumbar pack
- 2 x side pockets
- sleeping bag compartment
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 305d Mulit-Rip Cordura® HP
- 610d Cordura®
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Twin T6 0.75" Aluminum Stays
- 29.5" x 10.25" x 8" / 74.9 x 26 x 20.3 cm (H x W x D)
- Waist belt width: 1.5"
- Waist belt circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso size: 17" - 22"
- 4270 cubic inches / 70L
- 4820 cubic inches / 79L (Ext)
- Up to 65 lbs / 30 kg
- 5 lbs 9 oz. / 2.5 kg